Vodafone Idea (Vi) is the third largest telecom company in the country. Vi offers a family postpaid plan to its users. The company has three different types of family plans. These include plans of Rs 598 (2 connections), Rs 749 (3 connections) and Rs 999 (5 connections). But many customers do not know how to add their family members or friends to the family plan. Today we will tell you how you can add members to Vi Postpaid connection.
Dhansu smartphones under 20 thousand rupees, best for gaming
- Learn how to add members to the Vi Family Postpaid Plan…
- First go to Vi’s website and visit the Postpaid Connection page.
- Now enter your name, phone number, location and connection preference. Connection Preference means that you have to tell whether you want a new Vi number or you want to upgrade from prepaid to postpaid.
- After filling these details, click the ‘next step’ button.
- After this you have to choose one of the family postpaid plans mentioned above.
- After selecting a plan, click on the ‘Buy Plan’ button.
- After this, select the primary number for the connection and repeat the steps mentioned above for the numbers you want to add.
- Now enter the address where you want the SIM card delivered. Delivery date can also add the option to add.
- Now you also have to enter the personal details of the family members.
- To get a connection, you have to make online payment through debit card / credit, online banking or any other payment mode. After successful payment, the SIM card will be delivered on the date and address you have specified.
Work on OnePlus 9 series, important specifications revealed
Benefits of Vi Family Postpaid Plan
The biggest advantage of the Vi Family Postpaid Plan is that you do not have to pay separate bills for each member. Apart from this, all the family postpaid plans of Vi come with over-the-top (OTT) benefits. That is, customers get Vi Movies & TV, Amazon Prime, ZEE5 and Mobile Shield Insurance. All postpaid plans of the company come with data rollover facility. That is, your remaining data will not go waste.