- Xiaomi’s first foldable phone is Mi Mix Fold
- Like the Galaxy fold, it also opens like a book
- Its initial price in China is Rs 1,11,747.
Foldable divinity is increasing day by day across the world. A recent example of this has emerged. According to GSMArena’s report, Chinese company Xiaomi sold 30,000 units during the first sale of its recently launched foldable smartphone Mi Mix Fold. Surprisingly, all these phones were sold in just 1 minute and the company earned around 457 crore rupees in one minute.
Why is mi specialMix Fold
- The smartphone has an 8.01-inch WQHD + resolution flexible internal display. At the same time, it has a 6.52-inch AMOLED display on the front.
- The front screen has a refresh rate of 90Hz. In terms of design, it is similar to Samsung Fold. That is, the book opens.
- Xiaomi claims that the phone is designed in such a way that it is 27% lighter than other foldable phones.
- Mi Mix Fold has a 5020mAh battery with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It supports 67W turbo charging.
- There are four cameras from this smartphone. The phone has a 108-megapixel primary lens. With this, it has 30x digital doom and macro lenses. Its focus works fairly fast. It has innovative liquid lens technology, which works like a human’s eye.
Mi Mix Fold Variant Wise Price
|12GB + 256GB||9,999 yuan (about Rs. 1,11,747)|
|12GB + 512GB||10,999 yuan (about Rs. 1,22,900)|
|16GB + 512GB||12,999 yuan (about 1,45,230 rupees)|