For the information of people, let us know that a cashback of up to 800 rupees is being offered on booking gas through Paytm, let’s know every important detail related to the offer.
Poco M2 Reloaded Launches Most Affordable Phone With FullHD + Display, Price Less Than Rs 9,500
Get Paytm Cashback like this
1) First of all open the Paytm App in your phone, note that do not forget to log in to the app.
2) After this, on the homepage of the app, you will find All Services written in the My Paytm section, click on it.
3) After tapping on All Services you have to go to Recharge and Pay Bill section.
4) In this section you will get the option of Book a Cylinder, tap on it.
5) After clicking on the book cylinder, you have to choose from your gas provider Bharat Gas, HP Gas or Indane.
6) After selecting the gas provider, you have to enter your LPG ID or register mobile number in the gas agency and click on Proceed.
As per the offer listed on Paytm, this offer will be applicable on booking first gas cylinder through Paytm App and cashback up to Rs 800 can be received under this offer. The offer will be applied automatically when you are booking your first gas cylinder through Paytm.
Poco’s powerful phone with low cost 6GB RAM and 6000mAh battery, has bought millions of people
This offer will be applicable only on the bill payment of minimum 500 rupees and this offer can be availed only once. It is worth noting that the Paytm Offer is only till April 30, 2021, for cashback you will get a scratch card after the payout, the cashback can be anywhere between Rs 10 to Rs 800.
If you did not open the scratch card after payment, then it is fine that you can open it by going to the Cashback and Offers section. One thing to note here is that every scratch card expires in 7 days, so keep in mind that use the scratch card before 7 days. You will get cashback within 48 hours of scratching the scratch card.
pay attention: Before payment, read all the important information related to this offer, placed in the middle of the news.