Kultejas News
Box Office

Case of death of Sushant Singh Rajput: CBI claims claim report is over; Call it ‘speculative and flawed’


new Delhi: The world went into a state of shock after the unfortunate demise of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. ‘Kai Po Che!’ The actor breathed his last on June 14, 2020 as he was reportedly found hanging in his Bandra apartment. There was a wave among his fans around the world for a CBI inquiry into the case. Finally, the late actor’s father lodged an FIR against Riya Chakraborty and others, after the Supreme Court handed over the case to the CBI, which was earlier being controlled by the Mumbai Police.

ALSO READ | Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti returns to social media, explaining why she disabled her Twitter and Instagram handle

Recently, reports surfaced that the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has completed its investigation and is likely to close its report in the next few days. However, refuting all reports, the agency said on Thursday that the SSR death case had not yet reached a conclusion and said that these reports are speculative and incorrect.

The agency was quoted as saying by ANI, “The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is investigating the death of #SushantSinghRajput. There is some speculation in the media that the CBI has reached a conclusion. It may be reiterated that these reports are speculation and inaccurate. “

Earlier on Wednesday, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) conducted searches at four locations linked to filmmaker Dinesh Vijan in connection with an investigation into the money laundering angle in Rajput’s death.

Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend Riya Chakraborty was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the drugs case related to the death of the ‘Kedarnath’ actor. The Cheer ‘actress was granted bail on 7 October after coming out of Byculla jail after being in custody for 28 days. The Bombay High Court had rejected the bail pleas of Riya’s brother Shovik Chakraborty and drug peddler Abdul Basit Parihar.

ALSO READ | Subramanian Swamy claimed that “Health Ministry was not in loop about AIIMS, report related to Sushant Singh’s death case”

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

x