- You will be able to do WhatsApp messages even without saving the number
- Very easy trick will get the job done
- follow these steps
New Delhi. Instant messaging app WhatsApp provides many features to its users. These help in doubling the experience of the users. Although the company offers many features, but no such feature has been given so far that allows to message someone without saving their number. If we want to message someone like this, then we have to first save his number in our phone. However, there is a trick through which you will be able to talk to anyone on WhatsApp message without saving the number.
Message like this on WhatsApp without saving the number:
- For this, first you have to open a web browser on mobile or desktop.
- then you https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX This link has to be entered. Where X is written in this link, you have to enter the phone number along with the country code.
- This number should be of the person whom you want to WhatsApp message but do not want to save the name.
- When you enter the number, you will see a message written below. Now the message +911234567890 on WhatsApp will be written below. Message will be written below it, tap to share. A pop-up will also appear in which you have to tap on Open WhatsApp Desktop.
- You have Looks like you don’t have WhatsApp installed! A message written DOWNLOAD or use WhatsApp Web can also come. In this case you have to download WhatsApp first. Or access from WhatsApp Web.
- After this you will be able to message on the number without saving.
Chat will be fully encrypted:
Let us know that even if you are messaging someone without saving the number, but this chat will be completely end to end encrypted. If you use this trick then you will be able to message only one user at a time.