Chicago-based Overseas Electronics has listed the Poco F3 GT on its site Welectronics.com with detailed specifications. The phone has been given the M2104K10I model number, which is similar to the model number of the phone that was to be launched in India and is similar to the model number associated with the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition, which was launched in China last month.
Detail Leaked! Instantly watch Samsung Galaxy F52 5G live image and price
Poco F3 GT Potential Price
- The online retailer has listed the Poco F3 GT with a price tag of $ 1,299.99 (approximately Rs 95,300). However, looking at the hardware, it can be said that this will not be the price of the phone. Instead, the phone can be launched in India with a price of around Rs 25,000.
- Let us know that the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition has been launched with an initial price of CNY 1,999 (about Rs 22,800), which is the price of its 6GB + 128GB storage model. While its 8GB + 128GB is priced at CNY 2,199 (about Rs 25,100), the 8GB + 256GB model is priced at CNY 2,399 (about Rs 27,400), the 12GB + 128GB storage model is priced at CNY 2,399 (about Rs 27,400) and the 12GB + 256GB storage model. The price is CNY 2,699 (about Rs. 30,800).
Not everyone will be able to buy Asus ZenFone 8 smartphone! You will be shocked to know the price
Poco F3 GT Possible Specifications
- Talking about the specification, the Poco F3 GT is listed to run on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5, and has a 6.67-inch full-HD + (1,080×2, with 20: 9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection 400 pixels) is an AMOLED display. It comes with the Octa-core MediaTek Dimension 1200 (MT6893) SoC with 6GB of RAM.
- The phone has a triple rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel main sensor with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. At the same time, the front has a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor.
- The Poco F3 GT is also listed with 128 GB of onboard storage. The phone has connectivity options like Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS / A-GPS / NavIC and USB Type-C port. It also comes with an infrared (IR) blaster as well as a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Apart from this, the phone includes a 5,065mAh battery and 67W fast charging. The dimensions of the phone are 161.9×76.9×8.3 mm and it can be weighing 205 grams.
Live up to the deal Samsung Galaxy M51 with 7000mAh battery becomes cheaper
Can be launched in India soon
Tipster Mukul Sharma has tweeted that a battery pack related to the Xiaomi phone has surfaced on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) site, which is believed to be associated with the Poco F3 GT. This indicates that the new Poco phone may be launched in the Indian market soon. However, Poco has not yet given any information about the arrival of the phone.