This dessert recipe is very easy to prepare and calls for very simple ingredients which are usually available in our shelves. Layers of biscuits and pudding topped with biscuit crumbs, some chocolate crumbs and dried fruits of your chioce makes a perfect delicious dessert.
3.Milk 2 cups
4.Vanilla essence 1spoon
5.Crushed plan biscuits of your choice
6.Melted butter 1 and half tsp
7.Cocoa powder to sprinkle
8.Corn flour 1tsp
9. Chocolate biscuits of your choice
11.Chocolate for topping
First prepare custard and keep it aside (it will thicken more as it cools)
1.Add 4 to 5tsp of milk in custard and mix well to make a fine paste.
2. Add milk in pot and let it boil when it starts boiling add custard and continuously stir.
3. Add sugar mix it well and then add corn flour for the thick consistency and stir continuously so that there is no lumps.
4. Now add vanilla essence for flavor.
5.Add butter in plan crushed biscuits and mix well.
Now we will start layering.
6. Take a glass add 2 tsp of chocolate biscuits and set it with the help of spoon as shown in video
7.Now on the top add custard for second layer
8. For third layer add digestive biscuits and on top sprinkle some cocoa powder.
9. Add dry fruits for fourth layer and on top add some chocolate crumbs.
For second glass you can customize layers with
the same ingredients.
Highlights: Jio launches new wifi extenderNetwork capacity can be increased up to four timesThe Extender… Read More
In today's time, there will be very few people who will go to the shop… Read More
Gaurav Gupta, MumbaiThe debate on the pitch of Ahmedabad's Narendra Modi Cricket Stadium continues and… Read More
Highlights:Vivo X60 can have 12 GB RAMVivo X60 Pro will have quad rear camera setupVivo… Read More
These stills of Parineeti Chopra's 'The Girl on the Train' will give you all the… Read More
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been in the news for her controversies. Known… Read More