Lokesh Daga ordered 4 bottles of Colgate mouthwash from e-commerce site Amazon, priced at Rs 396. But instead of the mouthwash, he received the Redmi Note 10 smartphone, which costs Rs 13,000.
Amazon launches miniTV service, watch web series and comedy shows for free
Customer gave information on Twitter
Lokesh Daga said in his post on Twitter that ‘Hello AmazonIN. I ordered a Colgate mouth wash from you, whose order number was # 406-9391383-4717957, but I got a Redmi Note 10 smartphone instead. As the mouthwash is a used product, I am unable to return it through the app. In addition, he said that upon opening the package, he saw that the packaging label was mine but the challan was in someone else’s name. I have emailed you to get this phone to the right buyer.
This post by Lokesh Daga became increasingly viral on Twitter and was liked and retweeted by many users. Apart from this, Twitter users also reacted differently to this.
What is Apple doing? With the iPhone 13’s Face ID sensor, the company is doing this shocking thing
Speaking of Redmi Note 10, this smartphone has such features.
- Talking about the specification, the Redmi Note 10 has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display, which has a resolution of 1080 pixels, punch hole and 60Hz refresh rate.
- Talking about the processor, the Redmi Note 10 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 678G processor. Talking about storage, this smartphone has a maximum of 6GB RAM and maximum 64GB storage, which can be increased to 512 GB via micro SD card.
- Talking about camera setup, the rear of this smartphone has a 48 megapixel main sensor, 8 megapixel ultra wide angle lens, 2 megapixel micro lens and 2 megapixel depth sensor.
- Talking about the front camera, this smartphone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Talking about battery backup, the Redmi Note 10 has a 5020mAh battery, which supports 33W fast charging.
- Talking about the operating system, the Redmi Note 10 smartphone works on MIUI 12 based Android 11 and soon it will be updated to MIUI 12.5.
- Talking about connectivity, Redmi Note 10 Pro has 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, Infrad (IR), USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack. Talking about the price, the price of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variants of Redmi Note 10 is Rs 11,999. At the same time, its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variants are priced at Rs 13,999.