Xiaomi 11T, Xiaomi 11T Pro, Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE: Price and Availability
- The price of Xiaomi 11T has been kept at EUR 499 (approximately Rs 43,300) for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant. The phone also comes in 8GB+256GB storage model which costs EUR 549 (approximately Rs 47,700). In contrast, the Xiaomi 11T Pro is priced at EUR 649 (approximately Rs 56,400) for the 8GB+128GB storage model, EUR 699 (approximately Rs 60,700) for the 8GB+256GB storage model, and EUR 749 (approximately Rs 65,000) for the 12GB+256GB storage model. Rs.) is.
- Both the Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro come in Celestial Blue Meteorite Gray and Moonlight White color options and will be available for purchase in Europe. The phones will be available with a two-year warranty and are promised to offer three Android system upgrades as well as four years of security patches.
- The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, on the other hand, comes with a starting price of EUR 349 (approximately Rs 30,300) for the base 6GB+128GB storage variant. The 8GB + 128GB storage model of the phone comes for EUR 399 (about Rs 34,600). There will also be a top-of-the-line 8GB+256GB storage model for which the official price is yet to be received.
- Xiaomi will be offering the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE in Bubblegum Blue, Peach Pink, Snowflake White and Truffle Black colors and will be available for purchase through the official Xiaomi channels.
- The exact availability details of the Xiaomi 11T, Xiaomi 11T Pro, and Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE are yet to be revealed. The India launch of the three new phones is also yet to be confirmed.
Basic Specifications of Xiaomi 11T
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Xiaomi 11T runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top and features a 6.67-inch flat AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Ultra SoC, along with 8GB of RAM as standard. The phone comes with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 108-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter with f/2.2 aperture, and a telemacro shooter with 120-degree field of view and f/2.4 lens. The rear camera setup also enables 8K video recording and “end-to-end” HDR10+ support. In addition, there is a third microphone along with two standard microphones to enable a feature called Audio Zoom. It provides capability to capture audio from long distance. For selfies and video chats, the Xiaomi 11T packs a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor on the front.
- The Xiaomi 11T comes with up to 256GB of onboard storage. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, Infrared (IR) blaster and a USB Type-C port. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. In addition, the phone comes with dual speakers and includes Dolby Atmos support.
- Xiaomi has provided a 5,000mAh battery on the Xiaomi 11T that supports 67W Xiaomi Turbo Charging (Supported Charger Bundle). It is rated to fully charge the phone in 36 minutes. Furthermore, the phone measures 164.1×76.9×8.8mm and weighs 203 grams.
Basic Specifications of Xiaomi 11T Pro
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Xiaomi 11T Pro runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 and features a 6.67-inch flat 10bit AMOLED true-color display with 120Hz refresh rate that also supports the company’s AdaptiveSync. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Under the hood, the Xiaomi 11T Pro packs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, coupled with up to 12GB of RAM.
- In terms of photography, the Xiaomi 11T Pro sports the same triple rear camera setup that is available on the Xiaomi 11T. This means that you will get a 108-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a telemacro shooter. The camera setup also supports 8K video recording and HDR10+ support. Similarly, you are getting the Audio Zoom feature to capture audio from afar. The Xiaomi 11T Pro also comes with a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor on the front.
- On the storage front, the Xiaomi 11T Pro packs up to 256GB of onboard storage. Connectivity options include 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, IR blaster and a USB Type-C port. The phone comes with dual stereo speakers tuned by Harman Kardon. Apart from this, it has support for Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. The phone also includes a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The Xiaomi 11T Pro packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge fast charging (charger will be found in the box). It claims to fully charge the built-in battery in just 17 minutes. Lastly, the phone measures 164.1×76.9×8.8mm and weighs 204 grams.
Specifications of Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 and features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) 10-bit flat AMOLED True-Color with 90Hz refresh rate Display is. The display also includes Dolby Vision support. Xiaomi has provided an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM. The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE also packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 5-megapixel telemacro shooter. The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE packs a 20-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
- Xiaomi has given up to 256GB of internal storage on the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, IR blaster and a USB Type-C port. The phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and includes dual speakers.
- The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE packs a 4,250mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging (supports the charger included in the box). The dimensions of the phone are 160.53×75.73×6.81mm and weighing 158 grams.