On the other hand, if we talk about Windows, then this feature is no different in this too. Windows users can take screenshots in this easy way. In this, after taking a screenshot, the user gets the option to save it in a folder. In this, the user can take a screenshot of the full screen or can also take a screenshot of only one window on the screen. Apart from this, screenshots can be saved to clipboard and can also be pasted in Paint etc. Here you can learn how to take screenshot in windows 10 by following this step by step process.
If you want to learn how to take screenshots on Apple’s macOS, then you have to follow this simple process for that.
- In this, the user has to press cmd + shift + 3 to take a screenshot of the whole screen.
- At the same time, to take a screenshot of the selected part, you have to press cmd + shift + 4 simultaneously.
How to take full screen screenshot in Windows 10:
Here we are telling you about 2 ways by which you can take full screen screenshot in Windows 10.
- For this, the user has to press the window key + print screen (PrtSc) simultaneously.
- Now go to the Pictures library on your computer by pressing Windows Key + E and clicking on the opposite side pane.
- After this, open the Screenshots folder and search for the saved screenshot with name or number.
- Apart from this, you can also take screen shots by simply pressing Print Screen (PrtSc). After that you have to open MS Paint. Coming here, you have to paste the screenshot by pressing Ctrl + V. After this, you can save the screenshot anywhere here or you can also crop it according to your need.
How to take screenshot in other window:
If you want to take a screenshot in an app or window, then for that you have to follow these steps:
- To take a screenshot of any app open in the display, you click on that app. Keep in mind that this app should be at the fore and not behind any other app.
- For this, press alt + Print Screen (PrtSc). After that open MS Paint. Then paste the screenshot by pressing Ctrl + V here.
- Now the screenshot taken by you will be pasted here. After that you can save it anywhere.
How to take screenshot of selected part of screen in windows 10.
To take a screenshot of a specific part of the screen in Windows 10, you need to follow this step by step:
- To take a screenshot, first you have to go to the place where you want to take the screenshot. After this you have to open Snipping Tool. It’s in the Start menu, in All Programs, then in Accessories.
- Apart from this, users can also search for it by opening the start menu and going to the search box in it. After that go to Snipping Tool and click on New. Now select the rectangular snip or the free-form snip.
- In Rectangular Snip, users can take a screenshot in a rectangular shape, and in the free-form snip, a screenshot can be taken in any shape. After taking a screenshot, you can open it in the Snipping Tool or save it on your computer.
How to take Screenshot in Windows 10 using Game Bar. To take a screenshot in this other way, follow these steps:
- First of all, in your Windows 10 system, press Window Key + G together.
- After this click on the camera button to take a screenshot.
- When you open the game bar once. You can also open it by pressing Window + Alt + Print Screen (PrtSc).
- After this you will see a notification, in which you will be told where the screenshot has been saved.