Kultejas News
Corona Health News

Gym and yoga center to open in Delhi between Coronasis from today, Kejriwal government ordered

Gym and yoga center to open in Delhi between Coronasis from today, Kejriwal government ordered

new Delhi. Under the Corona situation, it has been approved to open gym and yoga centers in the country’s capital Delhi from Monday. According to the Delhi government, the gyms will be opened in the national capital Delhi from Monday 14 September. According to the order, the gym and yoga institute have been allowed to open with immediate effect. The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has issued a severe order granting this relief to gym owners and those wishing to visit the gym. Along with this, the permission to open weekly aircraft has also been extended till 30 September.

The decision was taken after reviewing the situation

The DDDMA said in its order, “The situation in Delhi was reviewed by the time the central government approved the opening of the gym. But it was not possible to open the gym at that time. However, now all activities under -4- Slow are continuing. Slow opening. So the decision has been taken to open the gym. However, the owners of the gym will have to follow certain guidelines. “According to the state government, all gym operators have standard operating conditions issued by the central government. The gym will have to be run under the procedure (SOP).

29 corona patients died in 24 hours

The total number of corona virulentans in Delhi has reached 2,18,304. Of these, 1,84,738 persons have become healthy. So far 4,744 people have died of coronavirus in Delhi. There are currently 28,812 active cases of corona.
In Delhi, 29 people have died from Corona in the last 24 hours. The death rate in the last 10 days was 0.68 per cent, while the total death rate is 2.23 per cent.

No shortage of beds in hospitals: Health Minister

Health Minister Satendra Jain said, “Delhi’s hospitals have a sufficient number of beds. However, ICU beds have started declining slightly. So the Delhi government has ordered that of the 33 large hospitals in Delhi, 80 per cent . The ICU bed will have to be kept for divided patients and the remaining 20 percent can be used for other hospital patients. “

read this also:

Maximum number of tests done to control corona infection in the state: CM Yogi

Monsoon session of Parliament will start from today, social distancing and precautionary action, amid Corona situation

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

x