How Android users can send Happy Lohri 2021 WhatsApp Stickers
1. WhatsApp does not make the stickers of many festivals available themselves, so we have to install Third Party App Install. Stickers for our festivals are easily found on these apps. Let’s know – how you can use this feature.
2. To add Happy Lohri Sticker (Sticker) to your WhatsApp, first of all you go to Google Play Store.
3. Search Happy Lohri stickers for WhatsApp. Install one of the apps.
4. After install, open the app and download Happy Lohri Sticker Packs (Packs) from it.
5. Open a chat window on WhatsApp. Tap on Emojis option and tap on the sticker’s option.
6. To add these stickers to WhatsAap, click on the ‘+’ option on the right hand. On clicking the ‘+’ option, a small box will pop up, which will ask for Confirmation to add WhatsApp Pack. Here, the option of ‘ADD’ will be found, on which click.
7. In this section, you will also get new stickers along with all the stickers present.
8. Install them and send Lohri Wish to your friends and relatives.
iOS users can send stickers like this
By the way, this feature is not available on iOS like Android. Here Third Party Sticker App is not supported. To use this feature, users will have to try a little trick. The iOS user can copy and send the Lohri Sticker, sent by another user, to another iOS user. If a user has sent this sticker to them, then after install, he will be seen with other sticker of the app. Users can use it easily. Apart from this, you can also share interesting GIFs, photos, and videos for your family and relatives.