- Calling from WhatsApp web is very easy
- Have to follow easy steps
- You will be able to talk to your friends and family
New Delhi. The world’s popular messaging app WhatsApp is used today for chatting and voice calls as well as video calls. There was a time when it was difficult to even think about video calls, but in today’s time it has become very easy and there is no need to pay any extra charge for it. All you need is internet on your phone and you can make video calls to your near and dear ones from WhatsApp. Although there is a video call on the smartphone from WhatsApp, but let us tell you that video calls can also be made through the web version of WhatsApp. Here we are telling you how to make video calls from Whatsapp Web.
The phone has to be charged again and again, make this change in the settings, the battery life of the phone will increase
How to make a video call on WhatsApp Web:
- To make a video call on WhatsApp Web, you first have to open WhatsApp in a web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Here you will see the option of Create a room, which you have to click on.
- After clicking, a pop-up will appear on your screen, on which you have to tap.
- After tapping on the pop-up, go ahead and create a room and send them a link to video call your close ones.
- In this way you will be able to make video calls to your near and dear ones easily, whenever you want you can make video calls.
You can also use the great feature of WhatsApp during a video call. For example, you can mute the video if you want during video calling. Also you can mute the voice before the video. When the video goes to another user, there will be no sound on it. You can easily take advantage of this feature by going to WhatsApp.