- People above 60 and 45 years of age will get vaccinated
- Start of vaccine start from March 1
- Users can get themselves vaccinated by visiting the Kovid Vaccine Center
The country is moving towards the introduction of the coronavirus vaccine. Healthcare workers and frontline workers have been vaccinated so far. Moving further in this direction, the government started applying the vaccine for people above 60 years of age and those above 45 years of age who are at high risk of getting coronavirus due to a serious illness earlier. Done. The Union Health Ministry on Friday said that on-site registration facility will be available to citizens. With this, people will be able to get themselves vaccinated by going to the vaccination center and getting themselves registered.
The registration process will pass through three routes. Advanced Self Registration, On-Site Registration and Facilitated Cohort Registration. By downloading the Co-WIN 2.0 app, people can self-register themselves in advance. Apart from this, you can also register with other apps like Arogya Setu. After self registration, government and private hospitals associated with this task as CVC will meet the user with the date and time slot given.
Jio customers get benefit of up to Rs 1000 on recharging, know how
Users can choose the Covid Vaccine Center CVC according to their wish and choose the time for the vaccine. For those who cannot register themselves, the option of on-site registration has also been given. In this, users can get themselves vaccinated by visiting the Kovid Vaccine Center.
As another option, state governments can register bulk slots to get a large group of people vaccinated and then get them vaccinated by getting a vaccine center. A date will be set for the coronavirus vaccination and will be administered on that day by bringing the vaccine. The state and health authorities will decide how to bring the selected people to the vaccination center. ASHA, ANM, Panchayati Raj Representative and Women’s Self Help Group (SHGs) will help mobilize people.
With this product of Jio, your internet speed will increase 4 times
Vaccine Charge: Talking about the vaccination charge, it is absolutely free at the government vaccination setting. At the same time, those who get the vaccine from the prescribed or panned private health facility, will have to pay a pre-determined charge. The charge on the private hospital for the vaccine will be fixed by the Ministry of Health in a few days.
Which documents are needed: All people will have to keep photo ID documents such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card during this period. At the same time, photo ID card is to be kept during online registration. At the same time, the certificate of illness is to be kept for people between the age of 45 and 59 years. Have to have an employment certificate or official identity card.
AC on Amazon: Purchase goods with 50% discount, AC price starts from 17 thousand
Here’s how to register on the Co-WIN of the coronavirus vaccine:
- For this, first you have to go to cowin.gov.in website or Co-WIN app.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number or Aadhaar number.
- You will receive an OTP with which your account will be created
- Now you will get an OTP, with which your account will be created.
- You can also register other members of your family on this account.
- Now you can take the jab by reaching the vaccination center on the scheduled date and time.
- Now you can get your vaccination certificate by stating your reference ID.
- During this time, if you are 60 years old then you have to show the age certificate and if you are over 45 years old, then you have to show your medical certificate giving details of your illness, which describes your serious illness.
- At present, the government has not given any clear information about the conditions that will be included in the comradity of people above 45 years of age.
5 Cheapest 5G Smartphones in India; Prices start from just Rs. 16,999
Citizens who are over 60 years of age are eligible to get vaccinated, but those between the ages of 45 to 59 will have to show a certificate of Comorbidities issued by a doctor. Meanwhile, a date has been set for January 1, 2021 to measure age. Healthcare workers and frontline workers who have not been vaccinated. They may also get vaccinated during this time, for this they will have to show an ID from their institution or as an ID for the profession.
The information of all people will be kept on Co-WIN 2.0 and a digital QR code based provisional certificate will be issued on the first dose and the final certificate on the second door. Vaccination certificate can be downloaded from the link given in SMS, which people will get after vaccination. Apart from this, a print copy of these certificates can also be taken from the Vaccination Center. Vaccination will not take place on Saturday and Sunday. Co-WIN is currently upgrading the software and the upgraded software will be released on 1 March.
Is Samsung Galaxy F62 Full Package in Mid-Range Segment? Watch in the video