Whatsapp The world’s most popular messaging app. Like the company Snapchat and Instagram Stories in the year 2017 WhatsApp Status The feature was brought. Whatsapp status But the pictures and videos disappear within 24 hours. Many times we like someone’s WhatsApp status and we want to save it, but there is no feature to save the status in WhatsApp. Now you might be thinking that photo status can be saved through screenshots. But this method will not work for videos. In such a situation, we are telling you a way through which you can save any WhatsApp status in your phone. This method works only in Android devices. How to save whatsapp status in android phone WhatsApp Status
– First of all download the Google Files app in phone from play store
– Open the app and go to the menu option in the top right corner
– Go to Settings option and turn on the Show hidden files option
– Now go back into the app and tap on the browse below.
– From here to the Internal Storage
Now go to the media named WhatsApp and go to Media
– Here you will see the .Statuses folder
– In this folder you will see WhatsApp status of your friends.
– Tap on the symbol (v) on the right hand side next to the name of any picture or video you want to open.
– Many options will open here, from which select Copy To option
– Now select Internal Storage, now save it in the folder of your choice.
MumbaiWith the spin of Moeen Ali and Ravindra Jadeja, Chennai Super Kings defeated Rajasthan Royals… Read More
Highlights:Acer launches new gaming laptop Acer Predator Helios 300 Octa Core 10th-Generation Intel Core i7… Read More
NewCaptain Mahendra Singh Dhoni (MS Dhoni), who made Chennai Super Kings 3 times IPL champions,… Read More
If your plan is to get a new Android Tv, then this news of ours… Read More
Krishna Khattar, the grandfather of Bollywood actor Ishaan Khattar and father of Rajesh Khattar, died… Read More
DubaiThe International Cricket Council (ICC) Anti-Corruption Tribunal found former Sri Lankan cricketer Dilhara Lokuheitje guilty… Read More