1. Actress Kangana Ranaut met Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari today. During the meeting, Kangana informed the Governor about the action of the BMC in his office. After the meeting, Kangana said that the governor listened to me like a daughter, hope I get justice.
Click to read in detail- https://bit.ly/2RsQlmB
2. Maharashtra Chief Minister Kotav Thackeray addressed the people of Maharashtra today. The Chief Minister suggested to the public about reservation from Corona. Uddhav Thackeray maintained silence over the Kangana Ranaut dispute and the fight with the former naval. Although he said that I will not speak on politics but will not consider my silence as weakness.
Click to read in detail- https://bit.ly/3iuCGaH
3. Former Union Minister and RJD leader Raghuvansh Prasad Singh died today in AIIMS, New Delhi. He was on ventilator at ICU. Raghuvansh was found threatening from Corona, though he later recovered. Recently he announced Rizfe from RJD. Many leaders including PM Modi, Lalu Yadav expressed grief over his death.
Click to read in detail- https://bit.ly/3mgTK6q
4. The test report of 5 MPs has come positive ahead of the Parliament session starting on Monday, amid Corona situation. According to sources, the MPs whose report has been positive include two women MPs. However, as a precautionary measure for the running of the House, arrangements are also being made.
Click to read in detail- https://bit.ly/3k8hzv6
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated three major petroleum sector projects in Bihar. This included the expansion of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur pipeline up to Banka, the LPC bottling plant at Banka and the Allin plant at Champaran. The PM said that you will see the impression of Bihar’s labor in the development of every state.
Click to read in detail- https://bit.ly/3hr83BJ