- The message will be typed without typing
- The message is typed by this feature on the voice of the user.
- Learn how it works
If you use WhatsApp, then obviously you must be typing for it. If you have to send a lot of messages for some work and get tired typing your hands, then we are telling you about that feature of WhatsApp, which will solve your problem. Yes, we are telling you about that feature of WhatsApp, which will type the message without typing and you will be able to send the message to whichever way you want. The most important thing is that you can use this feature in other apps along with WhatsApp. Yes, now you do not need to type long messages, because this task will be done only by your speaking.
BSNL’s Rs 249 recharge plan 120GB data and free calling for 60 days
The message is typed by this feature on the voice of the user. If you want to send a message to a person, then you do not have to type it, rather speak it by mouth and your message will be typed automatically. When the message is typed by your speaking, after that you have to press the send button and your message will arrive. In this, the keyboard given in the phone works and such features are included in it. At the same time, users can also download many apps from the Google Play Store, which helps in this. If you want, you can download Google Indic Keyboard, which supports many languages including Hindi.
boAt launches headphones and earbuds for special women, price starts at Rs 399
How does work
- To send messages without typing, first you have to open WhatsApp. After that go to chat and open the chat of the person to whom the message is to be sent.
- After this, you have to open the keyboard to send the message. Most keyboards have a mic at the top and an iPhone has a mic at the bottom left. This is to tap on the given mic mark.
- It is also worth noting that to send a voice message in WhatsApp, even if the mark of the mic is given, do not click on it. All you have to do after opening the keyboard is tap on the given mic.
- When the mic is open, after that you have to speak and whatever you speak will be typed on the screen.
- You can say whatever you want to say according to your convenience and tap the mike icon as you type the entire message you have spoken.
- In today’s time, the keyboards coming in all smartphones also support the Hindi language, so if you want, you can also write in Hindi easily.
- Here, whatever you say will be typed and you just have to speak and the message will be ready fast and you just have to press the send button.