Any interested customers who want to buy the phone can pre-booking and then the handset will be available to the customers as soon as the shipping starts. The smartphone supports dual speakers with Dolby Atmos support. Let us give you detailed information about the launch offers, price, shipping date and all the features of the phone.
Mi 11X Pro Price in India
As we told you, the official website of Xiaomi has been made available for pre-order booking on Mi.com and Amazon, but the thing to note is that it is not available in the areas where the governments have sold non-essential items. Delivery is banned. In states where there is no restriction on movement of goods, customers residing in such area can make pre-booking.
Hurry up! Oppo Fantastic Days last day of sale, buy these smartphones cheaply with bumper discounts
Whether you will be able to make a booking or not, you can easily find out this, check by entering the PIN code of your area. If the Mi 11X Pro Pre Order Now button is being clicked, then it means that you will be able to make the booking or else. According to the Me India website, shipping will start from May 5, while according to Amazon, shipping of smartphones will start from May 3.
Three color variants of the phone have been launched, Cosmic Black, Celestial Silver and Frosty White. The 8 GB RAM / 128 GB variant of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro has been priced at Rs 39,990. At the same time, the 8 GB RAM / 256 GB storage variant of the handset is priced at Rs 41,999.
Infinix Hot 10 Play to be available on Flipkart from 26 April, low price
Launch Offers: Talking about the launch offers available with the handset, if customers use HDFC credit card while shopping from any online platform, Amazon and Me.com can get an instant discount of up to 4 thousand rupees. Not only this, Amazon also has the facility of no interest EMI of up to 12 months for the convenience of customers.
Mi 11X Pro Specifications
- Display and software: The M11X Pro has a 6.67 inch Full HD + display, which has a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The phone has E4 AMOLED display, refresh rate 120 Hz, touch sampling rate 360 Hz, peak brightness 1300 nits and contrast ratio 5,000,000: 1. The display has been launched with HDR 10+ support and SGS eye care certification. The screen to body ratio of the phone is 92.61 percent.
- Processor, RAM and Storage: The Adreno 660 GPU is used for graphics with Snapdragon 888 SoC for speed and multitasking. The phone has 8 GB RAM and 256G GB internal storage.
- Camera: The back panel has a 108-megapixel Samsung HM2 camera sensor with f / 1.75 aperture, along with an 8-megapixel camera sensor with f / 2.2 aperture ultra wide and a 5-megapixel macro camera sensor with f / 2.4 aperture. For the selfie, there is a 20-megapixel camera sensor with F / 2.45 aperture in the front.
IQOO 7 leaked just before launch in India, launch event on April 26
- Connectivity: The phone includes dual band WiFi, GPS, NavIC support, Bluetooth version 5.2 and USB Type-C port with 5G support.
- Sensor: This latest Smartphone includes proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer sensor, e-compass sensor, gyroscope sensor. For security, a fingerprint sensor has been provided on the side of the phone.
- Battery: The 4520 mAh battery is provided to boost the phone, which supports 33 W fast charging and wired reverse charging support at 2.5 W.
- Dimensions: The length of the phone is 163.70×76.40×7.80 millimeters and weighing 196 grams.