Quant Networks, the creators of Overledger, a secure, simple and cost-effective API connection platform for all major DLTs, recently announced the live launch of Overledger 2.0 version. The upgrade includes important functions for use on the mainnet, along with other exciting new features, including:
- New API – The new Overledger API has been transformed into a “one API for everything” to bridge the global ecosystem of DLT and APIs.
- standardized – Provides simple and standard interface to access all supported DLTs and Blockchains based on ISO TC/307.
- secure and scalable – Implemented OAuth federated authentication standards, enabled single sign-on for enterprise customers, and implemented scalability and resilience updates to cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 supports data transformation for payment transactions for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Also, the new SDK V2.0 is more lightweight; Much of Overledger with its data transformation functionality moved to the V2.0 readiness service.
- Uploading the private key to the JKS file.
- Signing for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple payment transactions.
- Generating Access Token and Refresh Token: Client ID, Client Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
For more details, see the guides below:
Overledger allows to create new types of applications. By breaking up the DLT silos with Quant’s patented cross-DLT technology, available through the REST API, Overledger provides a range of powerful cross-DLT transaction types. This allows applications to easily access, update and transfer data and assets held on all DLTs and blockchains that customers use to conduct their business.