Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor, who is treating COVID-19 at a hospital here on Sunday, said that he has been shifted out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
The 74-year-old actor was admitted to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital as he tested positive for the novel coronavirus earlier this week.
ALSO READ | Karthik Aryan gives a witty demo on corona sliding in ‘Unmasked Face’; Fans called him ‘Caption King’
Randhir Kapoor told PTI, “I am doing much better. I was in the ICU for a day and then they kicked me out because I had no energy or no oxygen needed. My temperature was high. I I’m better now. ” .
The actor told that he will be discharged soon.
“I’m anxious to get out. My kids asked me to be admitted to the hospital (given the COVID-19 scenario),” he said.
Randhir Kapoor, who is the eldest son of actor-filmmaker Raj Kapoor, lost his younger brothers Rishi Kapoor (67) and Rajiv Kapoor (58) within a year.
ALSO READ | ‘A helpless daughter cannot do anything …’: COVID-19 positive Hina Khan expresses pain in emotional post
See this location for more updates.