- Samsung launched contactless service
- Currently, facility will be available in 46 cities of the country
- Customer will have to spend minimum of 99 rupees
Total lockdown has been imposed in many parts of the country due to Corona. Many people are working from Home, who do not have a dongle or broadband connection, they are running the work by making the phone a modem. But if the phone or tablet or any gadget gets damaged in this situation then the work can be severely affected. But if you are a Samsung user then there is no need to take tension. The company has found a solution to this problem.
In fact, consumer electronics and smartphone brand Samsung has launched a new pick and drop service for mobile devices in the country under its contactless service. If your Samsung device is damaged then you can take advantage of this service. Customers who have come to the service center can opt for Drop Only Service, so that they do not have to come to the center again.
But there is a twist in the storyThis service will be available only on select cities and devices. Let’s say …
This facility will be available in these 46 cities
- This pickup and drop service has been started in only 46 cities of the country. This includes Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Agra, Lucknow, Varanasi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Durgapur , Ranchi, Thane, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Surat, Vadodara, Bhopal, Indore, Raipur, Rajkot, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Madurai, Kochi, Calicut, Tirupati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
- This service will be provided for areas outside the non-containment zone falling within the limits of the municipal area of these cities. Curfew rules will be followed here.
The cooler is not giving cooler in the heat, follow these 4 tips, the old cooler will also keep you cool
Only these devices are included in the service
Customers can register for their Galaxy A, Galaxy M, Galaxy S, Galaxy F, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Fold Series smartphones as well as tablet service. Employees who pick up and drop the device from customers’ homes will follow all safety protocols.
Budget should be 17 thousand or 70 thousand! 5G smartphones are available in every range in India
Have to spend at least 99 rupees
Pick and drop and drop only service can be availed for Rs 199 and Rs 99 respectively for repair of mobile devices. Customers can also opt for digital payment option for payment.