Offline mode When turned on, Google Docs automatically syncs all data when a stable connection is returned. Apart from this, this feature is quite useful even when there is no internet connectivity. Keep in mind that this feature only works in Chrome, so it is important that you have Google Chrome installed.
– First of all open Google Chrome and click on the link below to install Google Chrome offline extension
Google Chrome offline extension
Google Docs is an online word processor
– Go to Google Docs, Sheets (Slides) or Slides (Slides) and click on the three horizontal lines there
Offline mode will work only if you have Google Chrome
– Now go to Settings and enable Offline toggle. Once enabled, the extension will automatically sync all the latest docs, sheets and slides data for offline use.
Offline mode is very useful when there is bad internet
– After this, a notification will appear at the bottom of the screen that the offline mode has been successfully activated and setup.
– Users can also manually save some important files in offline mode by clicking on Make available offline option under Files option.