Virat Kohli Diet And Workout: Team India captain Virat Kohli is among the players in the world who are considered the most fit. Kohli had told in an interview that when he came in cricket he was not so fit, but he worked on fitness to improve his game and corrected the diet, then he could reach here.
| Updated: 25 Jul 2020, 11:34:36 AM IST
Sweat a lot in the gym
Captain Kohli not only practices on the field, but also spends hours in the gym. The witness of this is his social media account. Virat Kohli is also very active on social media. He often shares photos and videos of his workouts on social media. Let's have a look at his videos of Virat Kohli ..
Fly push ups
Squat with weight
Workout for abs
This is how you do hard work
See here, Virat's charismatic fielding
- Nepal: Talk not made with PM Oli, Prachanda said- 'Can be broken right now ..
- UP CM Yogi reaching Ayodhya before Bhumi Pujan, preparations ..
- Rajasthan LIVE: Congress's 'Hallabol' amidst political turmoil, ..
- Two militants killed in an encounter with security forces near Srinagar.
- Hyderabad News: 30 cameras per 1000 people, the world's ..
- Rajasthan Coronavirus live update: 557 and Corona patients, see ..
- Indian woman for US delay in issuing work permit ..
- Rahul Gandhi spoke on the earnings of railways from laborers special trains- ..
- 1 lakh cheats in the name of updating KYC, know what happened and what not ..
- Khesari Lal will collaborate with Pradeep and Parag to produce the film 'Litt ..
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live features leaked, it will be priced
- This actress, who is married at the age of 38, is living so happy ..
- Easy And Instant Breakfast: 3 Perfect Choice for Breakfast, D ..
- Final Year Exams: Hearing held in Bombay High Court, learn UGC ..
- Sarkari Naukri: Engineers vacancy in BEL, hurry up ..