More than 1 crore people registered for PUBG New State before launch
Many times people have to face a lot of difficulties to get a new passport made. But if you want, you can get rid of this problem. You can apply for passport even while sitting at home. Its online method is quite easy. However, after taking an online appointment, you have to go to the Passport Seva Kendra or Regional Passport Office to complete the process.
The Ministry of External Affairs has provided an online service called Passport Seva for the people, which allows citizens to apply online for passports. This reduces the time you spend in the passport office. So let’s know step by step process.
The chance to buy this 5G smartphone with 8GB RAM and 5000mAh battery for just Rs 849
Apply online in this way: Before completing the online application process for passport, keep in mind that you have to go to the Passport Seva Kendra or a Regional Passport Office for your appointment. Also, you have to keep your original documents with you.
The list of documents required to apply for a passport is made available online. When you apply the passport, you will get 90 days to go to the Passport Service Center. If you are unable to visit the center at this time, then you will get a chance to apply again. So let’s know about this process.
1. For this, first you have to go to the Passport Seva portal. After this, click on Register Now.
2. Then here you have to enter all your details correctly. After this, according to your passport office will have to be selected.
3. After filling all the details, you will have to type the captcha characters and then tap on the Register button.
4. After this, you have to login with your registered login ID.
5. Then click on the link Fresh Passport / Re-issue of Passport. It is important to note that if you are applying for a fresh passport, then you should not have a passport first. If you already have a passport, then you have to select the Reissue category.
6. After this, fill all the necessary information which are given in the form. Then check and tap on Submit.
7. Then click on the Pay and Schedule Appointment link. Here you can schedule your appointment according to your needs. You have to pay the fees online.
8. Then click on Print Application Receipt.
9. After this, details of the appointment details will be sent to the SMS.
10. After this, all you have to do is go to the Passport Seva Kendra or Regional Passport Office.
Hotstar VIP vs Hotstar Premium: know which of these is the best pick for you, read benefits
Keep in mind that during this time you will have to take all your original documents with you. There is no need to carry physical application receipts. You can also show the message that has come to you.
Monkey played video game with his mind, know how Elon Musk’s company did this amazing
Also, keep in mind that the government has made it mandatory for applicants going to the Passport Office to follow the COVID-19 protocol. Applicants are advised to wear masks, carry sanitizers, download and install the Arogya Setu App and follow social distance standards during their journey.
Infinix Smart 5 Unboxing and Review: 6000mAh battery in Rs 7,199 phone