WhatsApp has finally rolled out animated stickers, QR codes and other features with the latest iOS update. Facebook-owned WhatsApp has released the much-awaited QR Code feature along with animated stickers. To get the latest features, iPhone users will have to update WhatsApp to the latest version from the App Store.
Animated stickers are available in the chatbox where you type your message. WhatsApp has also released some sticker packs such as Chummy Chum Chums, Rico’s Sweet Life, Rilakkumma, Playful Piyomaru, Playful Piyomaru, Bright Days. Users can download these sticker packs and add them to their list.
Reliance Jio's big bang plan, getting bumper data and unlimited calls, along with free offers
How to use animated stickers on WhatsApp
– Open WhatsApp chat box then click on the sticker icon there
– Now click on the plus (+) icon when the sticker window opens, after that you will reach the stickers store
– There are many sticker packs in the sticker store which you can download and add to your WhatsApp chat list.
– To download packs, click on the download icon. You can also preview them by tapping on the stickers.
– After downloading the stickers pack, it will be added to your stickers section. You can also add more sticker packs to your chat.
However, if you download and send the stickers to your contacts, then it will play only once, not repeatedly. To play again you have to scroll up and down the screen. According to the latest report, WhatsApp is working on playing animated stickers in a loop and this feature may roll out soon.
Realme V5 with 48 megapixel camera will be launched soon
In addition to animated stickers, WhatsApp has also released the most-awaited QR code support for iOS users. Through this feature, users will be able to share the QR code instead of their phone number. Users will be able to add a new contact by scanning the QR code instead of typing the number.
WhatsApp users can access their QR code by tapping on the Settings menu. When you open the Settings menu, you will see the QR Code icon above and above your profile. Clicking on the QR Code icon will redirect you to a new window where you can access the contact code.