On WhatsApp, users have been waiting for dark mode for a long time and finally all the users can get this feature from the company in the stable update of the app. The WABetaInfo report states that the platform may soon release Dark Mode for both Android and iOS platforms. The report says that the Facebook-owned app has already provided support for Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger and Instagram and now users will also get this mode on WhatsApp. When will be released Whatsapp dark modeThe
According to WABetaInfo, a website monitoring WhatsApp changes and updates, WhatsApp is adding many new features before release, which is why users are currently unable to use Dark Mode in beta apps or public releases. The company has not shared any release date at the moment but reports said that the company wants to release it only after the company is fully stable to give bug-free experience to the users.
How does dark mode work?
There is an extra supplement mode found in dark mode apps, which shows in light color text and dark background apps. This helps reduce the brightness or illumination emitted from the device’s display, but the color contrast ratio remains so that the text can be read easily. With the help of dark mode, the battery of the device costs less and at the same time there is less emphasis on the eyes. Users can turn this mode on or off according to the current Lightning condition.
This is how dark mode will be found on WhatsApp
If you use the messaging platform and want to get a new dark mode on it, then this option is also available. On WhatsApp, where nothing has been said about the official release about the Dark Mode, there is a way that users can use this mode. For this, you have to follow these steps in the smartphone,
– First of all, your device must have system wide dark mode turned on.
– After this the latest beta version of WhatsApp should be installed in your smartphone. If not, you can install it from Google Play Store.
Now open YouTube app, then copy the URL of a video by tapping on its share button.
– Open WhatsApp and go to a chat.
– Paste the copied URL as a new message. Leave the keyboard open and start the video player by tapping on the thumbnail.
– If the bug worked and you are lucky, then WhatsApp dark mode will be enabled and will be turned on until WhatsApp is completely closed.