- Easy to book tickets without reservation
- UTS app must be downloaded
- Eliminate the hassle of waiting in long lines
New Delhi. There was a time when one had to stand in long lines for several hours to book train tickets, but today in this era of internet and technology this work has become very easy. Now you don’t have to stand in lines to book tickets. Passengers can also do this work with great ease from the mobile app. Now you must be thinking that we are talking about reservation tickets. but it’s not like that. We are talking about unreserved tickets.
Yes, let us tell you that you will be able to book unreserved tickets sitting at home with the UTS mobile app. Then the print out of the ticket can be taken out directly from the automatic ticket vending machine present at the railway station. This service is present at many railway stations in India. The UTS app is very easy to use.
How to book tickets from UTS App:
- To book tickets, first you have to download and install the UTS on Mobile app on your smartphone.
- Then you have to get your mobile number registered. Then you have to create your ID.
- Here you will be given two options. The first option will be Book&Paper (Paperless) and the second will be Book&Print (Paper).
- You can choose any of these options. If you opt for paperless, you will not need to remove the ticket from the ticket vending machine at the station.
- At the same time, if you opt for paper, then you will not need to remove the ticket from the ticket vending machine at the station.
- Then you have to select the station. Here you have to select from where you want to go and where you want to go.
- After this you will be given all the details of the ticket and below you will get the option of Get Fare. After clicking on it, you will know the ticket money.
- Keep in mind that you have to keep money in your wallet for this. You have to click on Book Ticket.
- After this your ticket will be booked. Once the ticket is booked, then the booking ID will be issued.
- If you had opted for paper ticket, then you have to go to the railway station and select the print ticket option in the automatic ticket vending machine.
- Then you have to enter your mobile number and booking ID number.
- Then you will get your ticket.
- On the other hand, if you have opted for paperless ticket, then keep in mind that you have to book this ticket from outside the railway station itself. When the travel authority asks for your ticket, you can show the ticket by going to Show Ticket.